Why Store My Boat Or RV?
By using a boat and/or RV storage facility, you can:
- Know Your Vehicle is Secure: Facilities often have more security than at your home.
- Avoid HOA Hassle and Fees: There are no more worries about fines.
- Save Space at Home: Keep your cars and other outdoor items in the garage instead of your boat, or save space on the driveway instead of having your RV there.
- Have Convenience: Boat and RV storage are often close to water and highways to make pick up easier.
- Have Peace of Mind: You don’t have to worry constantly about how your vehicle is doing. You can rest knowing it is being monitored 24/7.
- Save Money: For boat storage, the cost is much more affordable than storage at a lake.
- Easily Access: Be able to easily get to your boat and RV 24/7.
How do I prepare my boat for storage?
- Be sure to take any personal belongings out of plain sight
- Cover upholstery to protect your boat
Where can I boat nearby ACRES of Storage?
There are several bodies of water to boat in near our boat and RV storage facility. Check out this Houston Boating Guide. Here are a few of the major lakes nearby:
What are some destination locations for my RV?
Take your RV on a short trip to one of the Top RV Parks in Texas, such as one on South Padre Island, or a longer trip to one of the many great national parks around our country.
How large is the boat and RV storage unit?
Our boat and RV storage units are 12’ wide by 40’ long by 16’4” high.
What type of material is used for the boat and RV storage area?
Each boat and RV storage unit has stabilized crushed concrete.
What type of security is used to monitor each boat and RV storage unit?
Our facility has a locked access gate, as well as a fence around the area. There is onsite management that oversees all operations for the storage facility.